Monday, October 08, 2007

Look what life has done to me

Deep fried fish with 3 tastes sauce, butter prawns, spicy bamboo shout, baby kalian fried with salted fish, plain rice, chinese tea and star fruit juice. A cheerful boy in a dirty white t-shirt waving his parents from afar. A young gentleman next to our table keeps his eyes through the breached floor, daydreaming. The sound of the sea pounding in the air, smooth but intensely. A restaurant full of people, sit tightly around their table, immersing in a day hunger. Waiters holding full weight of supreme fare run from table to table unloading them. Raindrops, latent on my hands. A mom in red blouse turns her head away from her son, pretend to be scare while he playing ghost. The sun has merely far from sight. I am sitting at the centre of the world, letting the hidden part of my feelings glow into rays of unspeakable language on my smiling face. A well-behave man, sitting before me, looking restless and lost for words, smiling while gazing the dark sky.

Are you a segment of my dreams, or will you stay for me in reality?

1 comment:

waris said...

Update: Slash the last 'reality'. Replace it with, say.. my future dreams?