Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Here and back again

Happy Hari Raya everyone!!

This is a quickie, just to announce my come back to the same old routine i attached and hated so much. So much that i could puke my brain out right now. In fact, there are just me and 2 other staffs working today, wonder why my superior was so kedekut to let me beraya a little longer. Here are some special events during hari raya;

1) I got myself 6 pieces of baju raya (including the one i wear today, and perhaps another one tomorrow). The biggest number i have ever had so far.

2) My dearest and most handsome abah paid my zakat this year, after letting me doing my own duty for 5 years straight.

3) After a small chat, a standard 2 boy suddenly asked me "engkau darjah berapa?" haha.. i could have been his mom! And surprisingly he believed me when i told him i am in standard 4! (is it too obvious i look that dumb?)

4) I texted someone "saya minta maaf atas apa pun silap saya, sama ada yang saya sedari atau tak, di depan atau di belakang awak, dengan atau tanpa niat. I never meant to hurt you" which at the end of the day, i don't really meant it!

5) I missed someone terribly. And to top that, i couldn't tell him so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who do u miss terribly?

waris said...

S
;)

Anonymous said...

Waris rindukan Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor iye. Memang kita tak boleh bagitau die, sama ada dia jauh di angkasa atau dekat di bumi. Kak tabik springlah.