Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Simply

We talked
we laughed
together.

I am still happy remembering every moment i spend with you. I am still able to look things that go wrong and laugh, because there are enough good things I share with you.

bonding with you,
thinking of you,
writing about you,
seeing you again
and again.

My contentment is like a disease. It takes me over and i go through periods of this absolute jubilation that doesn't go missing for anything. I don't know what causes it, but i'm happier now than i've been before, and that's all that matters.

for the same classic cause
I love you, the unplanned part in my life.

Thank you
anywho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

terima kasih lun, very-very much. made it through the weekend just fine. never heard from her again, and at this point i don't expect to. but today, she still took down the place, it still pisses me off, though.

thanks to sent messages of support and concern. it really meant a lot. i'll eventually get around to meet you sooner, but i'm a total procrastinator so it will be a while, a month paling lama.

Judd said...

Tipah, you've just been tagged..!

The Tagging Game: "Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who got tagged needs to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as stating the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tag them and to read your blog."

Have fun & sorry..!!

Judd